Friday, June 5, 2020

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐇𝐚𝐬 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐧 / Poem

I had a very lovely dream/contact with Wendy last night in which I collected her from a railway station in our car. This morning this poem was ready to share -
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐇𝐚𝐬 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐧 ❤️❤️🙏
.
 Imagine the whole of your life all at once with every wonderful joy and every wonderful sorrow,
All of the hardest of your life's emotional challenges and the happiest of your heart's bravest achievements,
All of your life's sharp grazings of love learning and the glad tidings of your spirit's delighted laughter,
Imagine this life like a drop of divinity dancing in the infinite ocean sparkling outside of time,
The magic of your soul reflected upon the memory of a shinning heavenly sphere,
Imagine no more for It is here -

Into this spiritual unfoldment you came to me bringing your perpetual and limitless love,
Your transformative, healing, illuminating, incandescent and endlessly playful, joyful love,
Your spiritual, unexpected yet perfect, generous, peaceful and kind, thoughtful love,
And you became the love of all of my lives,
It was the most beautiful garden of love where we made in togetherness our home,
Before the imbuement of everything became the echo of nothing -
Before you died

Time and space are no-longer welcome here for you are outside of them both,
Yet this is not going to be a cosmic tragedy of true love broken for our spirits have awakened,
Our love did not die upon earth and nor did your eternal soul in some yawning dawn simply vanish,
For across the unknowable distances between life and death deep within the heart we are are united,
And together we will explore the all that is unfathomable beyond countless forevers without end,
The eternity has just begun -

I am learning to recognise the multitudinous and multidimensional layers of the soul,
Remembering these pathways through bereavements tumultuous turnings is so overwhelming at times.
I manage best when I stop re living moments passed & re connect with our live and ongoing love energy,
When I stop throwing my heart and mind made resistance against the physics of this world,
When I accept the pain of your physical absence completely it becomes a bridge to your presence renewed,
I will ride the sunlight to meet you here and I will melt into your moon -

We will be beyond all of these earth-bound allegories and spiritual similes soon,
For love's adventure beckons beyond mortal confusion to our eternal selves in the infinite miraculous now,
And I take each step with every wakeful thought and with your love shinning brightly on my brow,
Our love's transformative transmission between the forever flows,
You are in the here beyond and I am coming home -

TitusL

art co andersson

No comments:

Post a Comment