Saturday, September 4, 2021

𝐎𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐜 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫-𝐭𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 / Poem

To express the ineffable architecture of this transcendental experience,
And decode the evanescent nowness of our loving among it's invisible mantle of here being,
.
The energetic nuances flowing through bodies, thoughts and feelings,
They bring us signposts of where we are and why -
.
I find the invisible inner bridges to cross over,
Pathways to follow and gates flung wide,
.
To the awoken heart of eternal joy,
Sailing on the cosmic forever-tide of love -
.
The energies of our etheric entanglements become more familiar,
As the years roll in their imaginary way along,
.
And my heart in a metaphysical rapture of delight chants the way,
Like a magical mantra of song,
.
Although each day I feel more and more awkward,
Like an unexpected visitor in this world without you in it -
.
I have become instead a transdimensional voyager,
Reaching across the realms with every passing breath,
.
Forever connected to your shining spirit,
By the simple devotion of our love -
.
I walk these countless days one after another -
Each as the first of no-more and the last of no-longer,
.
Following the sweet warmth of your heart-song and joy
To the place which is so much closer than near,
.
Where the energies of the greater reality dance into my heart,
And neither time nor space do apply -
.
To the infinity where we share the light of our love brightly,
Shimmering with gladness all around,
.
Forever home in the heart's realms beyond all imagining,
Beyond all thought and diversion of Earthly sight and sound -
.
Yet sometime confusion clouds my heart's awareness with dismay,
As to the mirrors of harmonic resonance we unwittingly fall prey -
.
I chose instead to reconcile heart vibrations to the higher healing,
To the grace by which blessing I am free,
.
To return to the source of love abundant flowing,
And the happiness happening between you and me -
.
Here is not so much a location or emotional place,
As a spiritual state of uncontained and limitless love in being,
.
Where the everything and all that ever could be dance in the forevers,
Among an infinitude of possibility just imagine...
.
Here where the perfection of Infinite Love is actualized,
And all the spirits on love's joyful purpose do fly -
.
And you are more distinct now my love,
Although the absence of your physical anchor rings so loudly within -
.
Yet your spiritual presence in my heart unveils our eternal love,
Each day with gratitude and joy to you I begin -
.
Titus L

Art co Brigitte Jost


 

No comments:

Post a Comment