Tuesday, September 8, 2020

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐎𝐟 𝐖𝐚𝐲𝐬 / Poem

As I collect my thoughts of you to cherish and set them free,
To let your presence just be -

The pain comes each moment when in my longing for you I forget,
That we are not this body - neither formed nor bound by it yet,
Even your beautiful hair, smiling heart and sunshine eyes,
Laughter and happiness so joyful and free,
All of which is composed of 99.999% 'emptiness of space'...
Which is neither empty nor space but the vast domain of love,
And with the meerest enevelope of matter life introduced us to each other,
Yet 'we' are the animating selves within - the endlessness divine,
You are waiting for me in spirit - here in the sublime,
Calling come, transcend with me - into the free,
Each remembering of this heals my heart and lets my soul with gladness see -

And as my mind races in the unbidden circles of anxiety, doubt and fear,
I remember with a gasping of air and of relief that we are not this mind nor its care,
Yet we generate an electrical field of consciousness and of awareness,
A non physical energetic vibration,
Springing from the frequency of our heart and soul intention,
Where the gardens of thought, feeling and emotions flowing grow,
And so I am empowered once more to step clear of all I thought to be so,
To breath deeply and in spirit to be with you here,
In this spacious present of the infinity of love,
The limitless moment which exists only in the now,
An unimaginable blessing from the within, the beyond and above -

As atachment to every earthly aim even that of detachment falls away,
The state of being that we find in this love uplifts us and is here to stay,
And the tender inner freedom of love's pureness in heart and spirit,
Ever sailing into the eternal on our voyage deeper within it,
To cross over from dream and myth into these unreachable realms of joy,
Thus we allow our love to grow, to cherish and to flourish,
To name, claim or define with meaning this,
Is to fall from the grace of this holy place and its bliss -

As my perceiving slows into this moment outside of time,
Where even the birds hold their heavenly harmonic breath from music and from rhyme,
And the golden expanse looms outside our secret garden's door,
A countlesness of spiritual possibilities streams ever so gently in,
Like a softly shining sunlight to celebrate this new definition of the dawn within,
And you walk into my heart,
In thousands of ways -

Listening without attention to the hundreds of love's blessings humming here,
A background of beatitude billowing about and quietly coming near,
Lulling me into a gratitude growing ever so gently louder,
Just a tiny bit at a time,
Until eventually and all of a sudden,
They comprise a mighty roar of spiritual awakening,
A pure love transmission in presence,
And you are here -

Bringing your freedom and your love -

TitusL


1 comment:

  1. Lovely review on facebook of this poem by my friend the Jungian Analyst, Medical Antropologist and Director of the Crows Nest International, C Michael Smith -

    ''Titus, thank you for sharing this distillation of your most intimate grief process. You are applying true philosopic penetration into love and loss of the form but not the essence. For Dante and Rumi philosophized on love with the heart -as the moving energy of all forms in the manifest Cosmos, their poetry came out of loss of form (Beatrice and Shams)-I see you making wisdom of your loving and pain as did they.
    They advised us not to mistake the form for the beloved.
    At 70 I find myself pondering losses of form lying ahead for me.
    Much love to you, my brother.♥️''

    ReplyDelete