Thursday, August 27, 2020

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐲 / 𝐒𝐨 𝐌𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 - Poem

She is in bliss,
And she holds a place for me,
In her heart and soul for eternity,
Meanwhile she comes to find me,
While I am delayed -

Love is the blessing and love is the key,
She brought them both to me,
Thus do fingers point to the moon,
To follow the joy that lives within,
The greater voyage has deeply truly begun -

And today the call for all reason fell away,
Along with fear, grief, pain and anguished longing,
For I am coming home to stay,
My beloved has shown me the way,
Here it is in my heartspiritsoul smile -

What a relief that is,
To know -

Through thousands of lifetimes,
And now we shall continue together,
While your big green dragon dances alongside,
And my white dragon spirit guide too,
Radiating with infinite bliss -

Metaphysically we exist upon the horns of a dilemma,
On the earth journey while we are here,
But in the heart lives the divine peace of infinite love,
And all our paths are self chosen for loves learning of this,
Joyfully -

Find the happiness each day she said,
As I left that cold blind darkness behind,
And with a sudden new realisation, new eyes and new wings,
I stepped or flew into the infinite sun dawning anew,
Into the love and the light -

She never doubted for a moment,
That I would find the magical pathway,
To her heart's home outside of time,
And of space,
Thus with faith I have followed her example,
And with her God given grace -

And the enthusiasm she brings,
Bright it is as she shares empowerment for all
Because her love is absolute - the absolute love,
And I am the absolute beginner,
Laughing with our love's upliftment of glee -

So much light is pouring in,
She has sent it here to find me,
And it cascades through my heart,
Where it meets joyful welcome,
Thank you -
Thank you -
Thank you -

TitusL

Art co marija schwarz - divine love



No comments:

Post a Comment