Friday, January 1, 2021

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐭 / Poem

I welcome this New Year with an affirmation of the multidimensional reality of love xx

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗽𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗲𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗦𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗶𝘁 𝗢𝗳 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲  ❤️❤️🌟✨𝘅𝘅 ~

Freely you flow and with your loving presence come and go,
By no mysterious means would I ever try to call or restrain you -
.
I just open my heart and step aside from the duality of mind,
Which ever judges and forgets that the heart gently knows,
.
That your loving presence is already here outside of time -
.
I do not delay your soul journey with my heart-song of this love true,
For with your freedom and abundant love you will go wherever you may wish to do -
.
As you chose to spend a few cosmic twinklings within my Earth time here with me,
You transform my pathway from a dark stumbling through loss into a bright and sacred refrain,
.
Which blessing I welcome with deepest gratitude,
As my spirit becomes alight to be sharing your joy once again -
.
In my ensuing days of Earth life living I cannot deny you are here,
When I see your loving inspiration and feel your spiritual presence around me everywhere -
.
And some say I should let you go as though your spirit I held in my heart too tightly,
As though this love fulfillment was not blessed by the heavens above,
.
Yet as I follow you upon love's path of spiritual freedom,
Our togetherness beyond the physical does grow -
.
Freely you flow and with your loving presence come and go,
With the healing balm of love a sacred pathway you show -
.
The shining presence of this love is so vast and profound,
The sublime and transcendent reality divine,
.
East of my self and west of all thoughts that might obscure my hearts true seeing,
I will ever be right here with you singing of our love in wondrous delight -
.
Of the love transcendental and the path that skips beyond stars,
The dancing and spontaneous spirit of love ~
.
TitusL 


𝗔𝗿𝘁 - 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗵, 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗧𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗮𝘀 𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗲 
 
This painting is entitled 'Youth' and I interpret it as follows;
The angel is blessing the young man as he follows his vision to the divine city of light, spiritual insight & understanding.
.
Seen in this way, the painting is both an endorsement of following our intuition & higher calling wherever it may lead us, as well as recognizing that we are supported by angelic spirit presences who bless and guide us on our way.
.
In my case I am guided to be present in the here and now, where I find that my beloved is with me still, in the eternal realm through the gateway of the heart. Thus in following our soul purpose to find and celebrate love, we find that we are already one with love.

No comments:

Post a Comment