Sunday, January 30, 2022

𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗳𝘂𝗹 / Poem

I am forever grateful to my beloved,
As she continues to sing, dance and flow into my heart from the Greater Reality of love,
.
And her energetic presence being here with me now continues to inspire heart and soul,
.
Her loving companionship guides me as I follow my lifetime of soul planned learnings,
.
And her kind hearted ways have helped me to open my heart to the divine light within,
.
As her lovely family and friends continue to share my soul song of love -
.
And I am grateful to my earthly family for inspiring me to follow the spiritual awareness highway,
.
To my dear Mother who taught that there is so much wonder and that love is always the key,
.
To my brothers and sisters of all forms and some without forms who have shared the joys and adversities by which we grow,
.
To my soul family and spirit guides who have ceaselessly supported me as I traveled through the darkest of existential times,
.
So often they have held my breaking heart with their love and pointed me towards the higher path,
.
To the celestially inspired musicians and the perfect poets who have healed my heart and mind -
.
I am forever grateful to all the kind teachers who have taught me to reconcile the truth within,
.
To Orin, Emmanuel, Seth, Siddhartha and Jesus too, Thich Nhat Hanh, Tenzin Gyatso, Alan Watts and more than I can say,
.
I am grateful to learn of the higher multidimensional love which is the ultimate cause,
.
To continue to develop a compassionate heart and the courage to follow wheresoever it may lead,
.
To learn forgiveness of my self and all selves who fell with misunderstanding along their life's way,
.
To learn to be understanding in a multi centric universe peopled with countless contrasting views and powerful disarray -
.
And that despite the apparent conflicts of life to know these are all self chosen paths to soul learning,
.
To learn that the duality at play in physical reality is but a teaching tool to prepare us for the higher unity of love -
.
For all of these blessings I am deeply grateful today xx~
.

TitusL


 

No comments:

Post a Comment