Monday, February 14, 2022

𝗠𝘆 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗱𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗩𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲 / Poem

Dearly beloved Wendy, You brought your light and sparkling joy into my life, And everything that was wrong for me somehow became alright, . I will walk beside you forever and whatever may come we shall make bright with our love - . Living with the overflowing of this spiritual awareness, Of being in the Greater Reality with your forever loving presence, . Right here within my heart, Has become more real to me, Since your body-death and our physical parting of ways, Than all the many mountains of mortal meaning and reason, Or the longwinded legions of linear logic, By which I had previously sought, To navigate my consciousness, Into awareness of the spiritual reality, Just to be with you - . Simply interbe with love says a friend, For we are all deeply connected electromagnetic souls says another, And our only limits are those we compose for ourselves says a third, . Yet it took me so long to find you because I forgot to look within - . I still cry for you day and night with tears of flowing light, But now that I know you are here too the spiritual sun also shines, As I see you in the greater reality dancing through my heart and mind, Where the unity of our spirit selves radiates a luminescence of eternal soul delight - . And here in the heart of that delight is our forever perfect love, . Happy Valentine my love xx~
.

TitusL

.

nb the three friends I refer to, incase you do not know of their wisdoms, are these;
Thich Nhat Hanh who shares about the concept of our inter-relatedness as to InterBe,
Mark Anthony who presents the notion of our being Electromagnetic Souls 
in his book The AfterLife Frequency,
& Seth the non physical personality essence channeled by Jane Roberts 🙏
 

Art - The Maiden Song by Florence Harrison



3 comments:

  1. How wonderful it is.... when people find their soul mate...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love is what we are all here to learn about and to share. Finding our soul mate or soul group can help us to progress on our life's soul path, integrating our personality and life learnings with the higher consciousness love.

      Delete