Sunday, April 5, 2020

Booklist For The Recently Bereaved / Post

For those who believe we have Spirits & Souls which carry on. ❤️❤️🙏
When my beloved wife underwent her body-death and spiritual upliftment in October 2019, I was absolutely devastated. I had no idea how to cope with this situation or survive the overwhelming emotional impact that took hold of me. Fortunately I was able to find some distraction in reading, which quickly led me on a personal quest of research to find out all I could that has been written more recently with a sympathetic insight into our spirits at death and the afterlife.
.
I already had a spiritual outlook that had developed over the years, but I was in existential crisis now. In the ensuing books I read and the research I undertook I found some comfort and enriched my understanding of death, 'life' after-death and our souls paths into, through and beyond this life.
.
Although there are many more insighful, caring and compassionate books that could be  included  here, I am recommending just these few. These have proved to be the most particularly instrumental books in helping me to move from absolute despair into a calmer acceptance of my bereavement and awareness of my new spiritual experience. I do give deep and heartfelt thanks to their authors.
.
While I am still subject to bereavement grief and sorrow, I now also have a more universal outlook and understanding of death, the soul and our spiritual life after-death. I also have an ongoing relationship of love with my beloved wife in spirit and I am certain that she is very happy that I have been able to acheive and to share this outlook.
_______________________

Soul Proof by Mark R. Pitstick.

This book helped me to establish a more secure scientific footing for my afterlife outlook and the ongoing existence of the spirit. It bolstered up my hearts doubt ridden intuitions and perceptions, lending me a confidence that has grown in strength as I have come to trust myself in these understandings more deeply.

''Imagine how wonderful life would be if you REALLY KNEW--without a doubt--that no one really dies. Think of how your life would change for the better if you were convinced that life is a totally safe and magnificent adventure amidst eternity. Consider how reassuring it would be if irrefutable evidence proved we each are indestructible spiritual beings having a temporary earthly experience. "Soul Proof" by Dr. Mark Pitstick provides that proof.''



* * * * * * * * * * * * *  *  * * * * * * *

The Bridge over the River: After Death Communications of a Young Artist Who Died in World War I.
This book provided my first indepth glimpse into the love and compassion that the uplifted may feel for those they left on earth and specifically how they might communicate that love with us. It really gave the departed a voice in my understanding.
.
This was not my first encounter with books about mediums who channel spirits however, that was Expression of Consciousness by David Spencer. His book dissasembled my underlaying apprehension about all things 'spiritualistic' because as a medium he showed himself in the book to be a genuine and caring soul.
.
After that book I felt safe enough to step in a bit further and so read this enchanting account which was suggested to me by the very uplifting spiritual and new age singer Deva Premal.
.
''This book contains communications from a young musician named Sigwart to his sister after his death in 1915. After experiencing an inner unrest leading to the feeling that her brother was trying to contact her, she gradually achieved conscious contact with him, receiving the remarkable messages included here, messages that she shared with Rudolf Steiner. Containing prayers, meditations, insights, advice, and a view of the world born aloft by love, it will comfort, enlighten, and speak to hearts of all persuasions.''



* * * * * * * * * * * * *  *  * * * * * * *

Your Soul's Plan: Discovering the Real Meaning of the Life You Planned Before You Were Born by Robert Schwartz.
This book addressed what was the most agonising painful question of all for me, that of why - why did my beloved and the love of my life have to die from cancer. It offers a very revolutionary outlook perhaps, but for me this book has helped me to reconcile the feelings of my bereavement victimhood into those of spiritual acceptance.
.
Whilst I do not have any specific answer now, I do have a potentially viable framework for the situation. I am thereby transformed in my experience of my own life and my understanding of death, the afterlife and our souls (possible) plans beyond that. Whilst my grief does of course continue, this book has helped me to change from feeling like a broken soul inhabiting a dark lost space to one of hope, light and love.

''Your Soul’s Plan (which was originally published under the title Courageous Souls: Do We Plan Our Life Challenges Before Birth?) explores the premise that we are all eternal souls who plan our lives, including our greatest challenges, before we are born for the purpose of spiritual growth. ''


art co unknow, unknown & marija schwarz

* * * * * * * * * * * * *  *  * * * * * * *  
If you have been similarly inspired or helped to cope by any particular book (please however no religious texts), I would be very grateful if you could share them in the comments below. This might help myself and others too,
Thank You 🙏🙏


No comments:

Post a Comment