Friday, April 24, 2020

Epiphany Of Love / Poem

Today the angels came calling,
They traveled far across the vast inner spaces,
Navigating safely past the clouds of unknowing and the mountains of confusion,
Beyond the obstructions of doubt and self deceiving delusion they came,
Beyond anxious wishful thinking and longing and dreaming,
Overcoming the rationalisations of too much reason in the eyes to see,
Dissasembling the blind architecture of narrow minded thought,
Forming a tangible presence in the unchartable oceans of the soul,
Coming closer and closer until they were within me,
And they came right into my heart -

Like a lantern shining with love they came in,
They were non physical but by intuition I could perceive that they were here,
And they gave my spirit healing from their hearts healing fountain,
And they inspired me with their divine understandings,
And they shared their insights of hope and of joy,
And they gave me their timeless transmission of love,
And they gave me the courage and the strength to continue,
At least for today -

And they assured me that we will be reunited in our love,
In the heareafter, the beyond and the above -
They also acknowledged that you are within and beside me now,
In every loving way -

In spirit you bloom with a loveliness and you are a blessing without end,
And in my heart you have a garden of devotion and delight forever growing which I will most carefully tend,
Magnolia flowers in purple and white flame in celebration of our spiritual truth,
Forsythia bold in their yellows bright proclaiming our souls joy in song to the heavens,
A scattering of deep blue muscari and of ameythest crocuses with their little golden hearts,
Above these blossoms of apple, pear and cherry among which the songbirds sing with all their might -

And your presence is like a long cool draught of mountain rivers flowing through my being,
Refreshing me to the very depths of my soul,
Restoring my wounded heart,
Reminding me that in our spirit selves we are always whole and never apart -

And your ever present love is like the summer sun melting away my icy cold troubles from within,
Healing the weepings of bereavement and loss,
Allowing me to begin,
And I find the inner pathway to our souls exaltations beyond the far too small containments of this life -

And your calm tender countenance always gentle and mild is like the endless starry oceans of possibility up above,
Tuning my spirit to the higher octaves of our shared peacefullness and love,
And I can hear those stars sing,
Reminding me that it is only with soul integrity that we can reach and be with each other,
Although apparently divided by worldly physics our souls are still united,
By the open heart of love which is both free and eternal and is also a bridge to the beyond of understanding,
And abundant joy is this loves expression -

You have surrendered the mantle of your dancing earthly form,
No longer to sing the voice nor call to me with your soft and chiming tones,
No more physical composition with its pleasures and its woes,
Yet your joys and your happiness are more real to me now than all the worldly realness of this sacred ground,
And with now me as I feel your joys and your happiness here your angelic presence grows,
Your energetic vibration and your soul love forever shining continues to flow,
You have ensouled your love upon the earth for all good hearted people to know,
And now you share your bright blessings with the divine light of the infinite loving self,
And yet you are still your own self too,
Your spirit and your love is coming through -

Gentleness and kind, thoughtfullness and ever giving are your true nature through and through,
Just a more joyful emanation of yourself if that could ever possibly be,
And your love illuminates my soul -

Our love brought joyful fulfillment to all of our days.
You have returned to our spiritual home and reside there now in your many wonderous ways -

I shall continue to shower our love like a kalidescope of heavenly flowers and kindness upon the earth,
Each little life a sacred prayer of thanks to the creator of all for your birth,
To raise our lantern high that earthly darkness may in bright gratitude dissolve,
To keep open the hearts bridge by which we shall continue this walk in our love together,
To furnish the mind with the understanding that dances and sings through every soul shaking endeavour,
To overcome all the imagined obstacles to our love,
Be they metaphysical, material, or of any other form -

One hour, one day or one hundred years mean nothing to the time of the heart which is now,
I hear the many myselves of my countless lives crying out for our love and laughing to see our joy,
In voices lent by the seagulls sharp and the mellifluous blackbirds sweet they are calling overhead,
For shared between us on earth and still is the love to which our inspiration has always led,
On the wings of the heavens infintely inward currents we acsend,
To a certain freedom from time and from space,
From birth, death, fear and illusion,
I am delivered within and your love I can apprehend,
For I am now within and without of this place,
A spirit of love in essence gifted by the souls grace  -

And my form follows my hearts function in transcending the confines of this worldly life,
We are rewritting the paradigm of love across the Galaxy true,
Like a poem with its rhyme broken open my heart reaching now beyond bounds becomes boundless and free,
Dancing like a spring time lamb or the spiritual madman with his joys too big to behold,
Following your awakened channel of love like a flower caught in the joyful uprising of the souls divinity,
I can be with you in the heart based now beyond my human limitations,
As our hearts energy has merged with every joy in our voyage along our souls pathway -
And in the mystical union of our living connection and delight even beyond this life,
Our cosmic selves are at home in the foreverness of our love,
And this love is bright -

TitusL


art co andersson

No comments:

Post a Comment