Wednesday, April 1, 2020

From Here Into Infinity / Poem

I follow the energetic trail of our love from within my heart to within your heart.
We are here and this is us.
Together our love is in a non-physical heart-space.
Which is non-physical and exists.

I feel your love coming from your heart into my heart and the 'ourness' of our love continues.
Our love is in a place called the here and now.
This place is found in the heart.
  

The here and now of our love is beyond the infinite and encompasses further than all imagining.
My perception and awareness of our love existing in the here and now is completely relaxed and natural.
  

Your love comes from your heart-soul and is not my wishful projection.
Here is the lesson of spiritual perception revealed by heart led intuition.
I trust the love I feel in my heart-soul and by these means I perceive the endlessness of our love more clearly.
There is no end to our love because love is not a quantity it is a quality.
  

We are blessed to share the presence of our endless and infinite love together.
Our love is a calm, gentle, deep, all-pervading, ever-uplifting, without form, non-physical, light, happy, free, spontaneous, courageous, gentle, caring, nurturing, curious and abundant joy.
  

This joy occurs when we are together in spirit.
You no longer have a body in this realm yet your love still reaches me.
Thus being together in the joy of our love in spirit does not require a physical form.
Our love exists outside the physical realm.
  

Our love blooms from within our souls and reaching through the non physical essence joins us together across the infinity.
 

I choose to identify with and perceive from the perspective of my soul rather than my earth formed personality.
The more clearly my Identified locus of perceiving is my soul, the more I will be in conscious harmony with your soul.
  

My personality binds me to itself to the extent that I find myself caught up in my earth life dramas.
To reconcile these life dramas will free me from the issues with which I had defined, understood and limited my evolving self.
When I give up thinking of myself as my identity I am free from my mind-self.
The experiencer who remains is the soul.
  

Thus I find the spiritual freedom of our love when I am nolonger self focused and thereby experience the underlying soul.

From here the uplift into our transdimensional love is natural.
We are both present together in the non-physical place of our here and now.
  

Togetherness could not be more absolute,
We are united by love in spirit and heart -

TitusL


art ascended masters twin flames co birgitte jost



No comments:

Post a Comment