Sunday, March 29, 2020

Forever My Love / Poem

I am so thankful to have your love in my heart,
Uplifting my awareness and leading me onward -
To live in our sweet home that we made for each other,
You are my soul love and spirit companion forever,
However -

Yet despite our spiritual love I am often conflicted,
Every day I confront your physical absence in dismay.
How can I keep living in this hollow world day after day,
Without your soul bodily in my life I am through.
How I long for you -

I can nonetheless not stop living to join you,
Because such a choice could cause spiritual delay,
Before our souls would join up in the beyondness,
Possibly casting our paths further apart and away,
Indefinitely -

Whereas you are now outside of time and free,
Space is no obstacle for your spirit to reach me.
You can be here at any time or always,
The shimmering between us only a dream,
For you -

As my soul love companion you witness my despair,
My efforts to disassemble and refocus every day.
You are also with me now as I follow the inner way,
My spiritual awakening the only meaningful pathway.
Silently I pray -

Perhaps I can dissolve the boundaries of perception,
To exist in both realms of awareness without exception.
They say only sages and sacred fools can do this,
To live in both the physical world and that of the spirit,
I will try everything -

Or possibly madness to my mind will come,
Although by whose criteria could they judge this,
When you consider the outlook to which I now orient.
By my hearts true compass I will follow love's spirit,
To forever be with you -

Whether my afterlife intuition is correct or not,
The consequences if true of possible soul seperation,
Outweigh those if not of our joyful spirit reunion.
So I must stay here for you abiding yet in our love,
Somehow -

Thus I accept this delay and your non physical nature,
And I celebrate your uplifted spirit of love every day.
Because while I cannot wait to join you more completely,
You are already here with me in the most wonderful way,
Spiritually -

When I perceive your energetic vibration here and now,
The experience of your love is transcendental -
Here is acceptance that your spiritual presence is real,
A deliverance of faith straight into the heart which I feel,
A rapture -

This love is an overthrowal of all worldly reason,
And a bypassing of the materialistic earthly mind.
A step outside of the known into the many realms,
An existential wonder and exaltation sublime,
It is divine -

Yet while these transcient moments bring your spirit near,
They also pass by and I cannot say if you have left or is it me -
Perhaps my awareness wanes or psychic perception pales,
And I am rendered philosophic to find you,
Please let me see -

I can hardly turn to anyone for support in this endeavour,
For our love that bridges beyond body death into the spiritual,
Is not a widely understood passion in these worldly times,
On Earth circa early 2020 common era,
So I look within -

I am missing your lovely laughter and bright sparkling smile,
Our cheerful companionship night and day all the while.
The hugs, walks, plans and talks, your youness and the us,
Which your spiritual presence dosent quite bring.

Yet you are home in my heart where your spirit does sing -

Every time you make yourself known to me somehow,
I am uplifted by the warmth of your heart glowing joy.
Deeply restored by your loving essence,
I remember that you are with me here always,

Forever my love, my light and my eternal delight -

TitusL

This poem explores the difficulties I face between perceiving that my beloved is with me in spirit and feeling her absence physically 🙏

* * * * * * * * 

The spirit of 'Jeshua' explains more clearly what is happening to me, in this case through my love for my beloved causing me to love beyond all the boundaries of earthly physics, because this is the way for me to be with my love now xx
.
''In reclaiming the power of your own consciousness (( I choose to find my love in my heart - because she is here )), you are not simply returning to how things were before you started your journey. You are creating a new reality or level of consciousness altogether. Recognising your own divinity feels like coming home; it awakens in you old memories of a blissful oneness and harmony that you once knew. But now for the first time you will give birth to that sense of oneness purely from your own consciousness, while you are in material reality. You will embody God on earth. You are returning to your divine essence, without giving up your individuality and your material form. This is the miracle of the New Era..''
.
Jeshua channeled by Pamela Kribbe in their book The Jeshua Channelings, a series of spiritual messages about the birthing of Christ consciousness and the inner transformation from ego to heart. 
It is written for lightworkers who want to learn more about their identity and role on earth.

art co marija schwarz

No comments:

Post a Comment