Saturday, March 14, 2020

This Divine Love / Poem

I know that I am one with my beloved in spirit.
Our love is a conduit which has brought us into the infinite heart-space of divine love together -
This knowing is the divine's gift of eternal love for all those who are ready to so see.

This knowing is a self chosen awareness divinely bestowed through acceptance, gratitude and devotion.
The spirit of this love resides within the heart of all beings and reaches beyond all creation -

All souls are eternally one within this divine love,
All souls spring forth in endless joy from the source of this divine love which is within,
All the experiences of our lives nurture our souls growth and understanding of our destiny which is this divine love.

Our souls have never been apart from this divine love other than imagining it to be so in our dreams of Earthly life learning,
Our souls return in conscious delight to the infinite light and unconditional love of this eternal, divine love -

I meditate on the limitless expanse of the divine love within this moment and all of my souls pains fly away -
Our love is in each beat of my heart, every breath of my breathing and in all of my devotion to you -
Here is the mystery of how the divine brings the beloveds together in the joy of love -

This divine love also overcomes the worlds body-death by changing the form of our love's togetherness,
For the divine love is firstly the divine, and secondly it is the eternal of absolute love -

This divine love is in everyone, it is who we are, what we are made of and who we will become -
Our souls encompass all of our pain and joy in our conscious learning of this unfathomable divine love,
This is the dance of the divine love, of the cosmic creation, the spiritual learning -

You are the very heart of the divine love - illuminating the depths of the physical realm with your spiritual light,
Your love is born of unconditional understanding, compassion and grace - its is divine.

I live now with our divine love in my heart-mind consciously and thereby know that the body-death is meaningless.
I walk on the pathways of our divine love and my spirit is thus free from everycare and from all fear.
I grow in understanding of your divine love and so perceive your presence eternally with me.

I have no words to with which to describe or to thank you for your divine love -

TitusL

art co brigitte jost






No comments:

Post a Comment