Wednesday, March 25, 2020

I Open My Heart / Poem

Being with you now that your body has left this world,
Creates a shift in my consciousness in a very very big way.

Within my heart-mind your love's light shining gently on my soul night and day,
Your loving presence dissolves the darkness of grief and loss, both melt away.

I am certain of one thing only despite the doubtfullness of our times,
I open my heart to the formless peace of your loving presence -

The shift in my heart-soul awareness away from the pain,
This transformation is an actualizaton of your love which breaks every chain.

This love is the higher frequency of pure light more powerful than grief or fear,
And transmutes every darkness into the calm as your love is always near.

I give you my love every moment and become one with your heart vibration here,
I open my heart to the higher frequencies of your love -

This body is star-stuff transformed into earth matter for just a flicker of time,
Bestowed by the creator of all things and animated by our infinite soul.

And this body is meerely a mantle to learn of love's totality in whole,
A robe that we wear on the physical plane that we may dance awhile on this earth as a soul.

Yet at body-death our souls return to the unconditional pure love in a spiritual new birth.
I open my heart to your unconditional and pure love -

While I bounce between many realms as the grief of body-loss is very strong,
Yet your love which is joyful and carefree sings to me your uplifting and deeply healing songs.

Even in my darkest moments your perfect compassion carries on,
And your love reaches across the realms into my heart where we are strong.

In a twinkling of joy I understand there is no soul death and you are here all along.
I open my heart to the twinkling joy of your spiritual reality -

To the homecoming of awakened consciousness beyond understanding,
Transmuting earthly fear, pain and grief into the eternal love, your love is soul expanding.

Becoming only joy, I join you for an infinity of togetherness in spirit clear,
You are among the awakened ones and our love carries on right here.

Faith is a lamp and love the light shining, your love is eternal beyond life returning,
I open my heart to your love which is eternal -

TitusL

.
This poem shows for me how placing my awareness on my opened heart takes me away from the pain of loss into the blessing of loves enduring presence 🙏

art co marija schwarz

No comments:

Post a Comment