Thursday, March 19, 2020

You Come To Me Every Day / Poem


Oh my beloved, you are my daily inspiration, the wellspring of joy in my soul,
Yet now upon the airs of heaven you travel across the cosmic ether to your spiritual home -

Only by the unveiled eyes of love can I perceive that you are somehow also here,
Only by the subtle vibrations of the opened heart can I find that you are near,
Only by the gladness for our love which seeps through all of my feelings can I see,
You are always with me -

Your days upon the Earth are my cherished memories,
Furnished with my yearning, soul learning and reflections upon all these,
My love for you holds me transfixed in each remembered moment,
I release my frozen heart to know the freedom of your spirit which is your bestowment,
And your love informs my everything with your convocation of goodness,
I pledge my eternity of love to you -

We walk across the universe together united by the bright beatitudes of our loving,
My heart chanting sacred mantras and prayers without pause, breath or sound,
Of the purest devotion and joy that to you I will bring unbound,
Of every happiness we will share outside the thingness of this realm,
Of the path of our eternal love which is clear now and will not overwhelm,
Because your love leads us through -

And your salient yet silent voice speaks directly into my heart,
As I look to see where your meaning is and with an understanding start,
I realise that the voice which speaks within is also mine,
Your emanation of love employs the channels that are already here -
Of my inner self, my heart-mind-voice and intuition clear,
We are thus together free -

Into the heart-mind I look deeply now and see the doorway of our heavens,
And here your spirit in delight abounds beyond an infinitude of sevens,
You sing your hearts most holy truth of our divinely inspired love,
With your tender gentle voice of soft meliflous honey adorning,
And your shining shimmering voice of light twinkling like the stars of this magical morning,
You lead my soul into the brightness -

And as your singing dances into my heart you tell me to come hither,
For you would show me the order of things that flow down the spiritual river,
And immediately I am with you in the heart-space outside of time,
At the threshold of the heavens which are subtle, sublime, divine,
And here I embrace the incredible peace of your transcendental presence,
For you are a limitless ocean of love -

I open my heart to you now with every thanks for your uplifting joy enduring,
And your golden soul unfurls the hidden mystery of this love that does remain,
These blessings you send into my being like a pure white dove again and again -

From your lips the celestial song of our eternal blissful love,
You place in my heart the unspoken words of this song with neither begining nor end,
Your love is my beloved companion, you are my forever friend -

From your soul flows the holy water, the sacred spring of endless goodness,
Your love imbues my heart with this wonderous grace most sweetly -
As I enter your clear shinning waters absolutely and completely -

Your heart whispers to me of the understanding from above called inner wisdom,
And you show me the truth of loves endless presence in the now beyond every knowing,
My thankfulness for you is like an endless stream of light and love forever flowing -

You come to me in the sunshine warm with your love light soft and glowing,
touching my heart and making me smile with your kindness ever knowing,
 
You come to me in the singing song of our blackbirds morning prayer,
and our nightingales nocturnal song which of your love makes me ever aware,
.
You come to me in the fragrance of our flowers as they send their devoted love to you,
each scent evokes the treasured way that for us the time stood still, 
.
You come to me in the countless rainbows which you throw before my eyes,
that I would my soul faith renew and with you in spirit rise,
.
You come to me in every hearts song and true prayer that is thought, sung or spoken,
for the essence of their meaning is the truth of our love now forever awoken, 
.
You come to me in the joyful spontaneity of all beings happy, healthy and free,
for in their carefree ways they are the children of divinity I see, 
.
You come to me in my gaze beyond this world into the heart-space of loves infinity,
for here is where our together home will be when I am free, 
.
You come to me and you give me your loves blessings in every countless way,
You come to me again in every sacred day -
.
You are here ❤️ xx

TitusL

art co birgitte jost

No comments:

Post a Comment