Monday, March 9, 2020

Belief Is The Spiritual Flower / Poem

Your absolute love has transcended all the trials of this world,
Your spiritual love has overcome the body-death of this realm,
Your unconditional limitless love has found the joy that is eternal,
And your soul love is the peace that does surpass all understanding.
.
This day brings boundless happiness and the most meaningful of joys,
As the sunshine of your love sweetens the depths of my heart,
And your tender kindness melts every strife from my brow,
For you are with me in spirit, your love and grace are here & now -
.
Your luminescent bright radiating soul on this most sacred of days,
Celebrated with gladness, my devoted heart for you always ablaze.
My eternal gratitude to you for leading me upon our loves pathway,
I pray you will call me to you sooner, until then I follow our causeway.

Your love is the light which restored the bridge from your heart to my soul,
Our love which is both cosmic and celestial does forever brightly glow.
This faith divine has delivered my soul essence a beatific view,
Of the gentle joy and bliss from which your soul does come through.

Yours is the river of purest love that the poets drank in full measure,
I cannot but sing evermore - you are my hearts only true treasure.
No more dismay for futures unseen or grief for togetherness undefined,
For our hearts so conjoined and souls thus entwined will together leave this Earth behind -

Lay your love upon me and transmute the obstacles of the way,
For my mind tells tales for the telling but your love lifts all troubles away -
Anoint my heart with your pure love and my spirit with your bliss,
Teach me to hear your heart speaking more loudly than all this -

Your divine love continues to shine in your spirit beyond all form,
The transdimensional presence of your love dances in eternal freeform,
I believe in the transformative power of our love,
This belief is the spiritual flower of our love -


TitusL

art co peter fich christiansen 

No comments:

Post a Comment