Sunday, March 8, 2020

I Will Always Be With You / Poem

Wherever you are,
I will always be with you in spirit.
So you told me and so you are,
Literally -

We are ever upheld in the expanse of our love together.

Yet
As you sail through starshining constellations of souls in ascension,
And you dance with inconceivable celestial compositions,
As sensations of deepest wonder and subtle delights flow -
Then
I remembered that I am Earth bound in this matter manifest body,
And
I thought I was blinded by the filters of how mortal senses may see,
I thought I was caught in a carbon capture of finite perception -
I thought I couldn't reach you anymore...

But
I am looking deeply now with the hearts inner sight of love,
And I can see straight through every worldly veil,
I am gazing straight through every worldly veil and I can see you,
I am looking into your light sideways,
By loves goodness and grace - 
I see your love shimmering through and through,
Everything is imbued with you,
Your presence is true.

Further than all the manifestations that mind could ever conceive -
And Somehow
I am beside you
I am with you everywhere -

I will keep my heart eyes open now to see you always,
I feel your ocean of stars awash around my spirit,
I follow your tender moments as they lead me outside of this,
I do not wander lost among my yearning,
I continue to find in your love endless learning,
I honour the adventure of your happiness,
I dance in the sparkle of your joyfullness,
I ever let the lantern of our love shine,
I never yet shall allow the doubt to abide between your myself and my yourself,
I step across everything I ever thought,
I surrender every notion of time,
I become only our love -

You are my heart
I am always with you -
 
TitusL

art co david newblatt

No comments:

Post a Comment