Monday, April 13, 2020

There Is Joy / Poem

Here in the quiet reflection of my now empty room,
I awaken to your spiritual presence..
Opening with a start my heart suddenly blooms,
In absolute delight from its essence -

I let go circling thoughts of my life here without you,
As you are already home in my heart..
We are together as one which is not a metaphor,
It's a spiritual transdimensional ark -

You travel across the formless beyond realms to reach me,
And you whisper quietly into my heart..
I adjust my spirit to hear your souls harmonic note sung,
And feel your love near as we are never apart -

My soul now sings to you our prayer for conjoinment,
To unite us across the chasm of this dream..
And we cross over these temporal and spiritual realms,
To the garden of our loves tender esteem -

The only obstruction to this divine spiritual recognition,
Is the lower vibration of my earthself..
Clouded by sometime doubts my perception falls away,
To the darkness of loss and of nonself -

Conditioned beliefs inculcated by this material minded world,
Close my awareness of spirits in bodily shells..
Yet as your love touches my heart and revives me,
I am free from these illusory spells -

In our love's energetic heart and soul vibration rising,
I perceive you now as non physical and find..
Your soul speaks to mine with compassion and patience,
Into the nebulous immediacy of my mind -

These are not self imagined dialogues I am describing,
Made for my hearts comfort to find..
Be convinced by my intuitive insights then and spread wing,
Let spiritual sight be no longer half blind -

For the problem that obstructs earth senses to see,
Is that the beyond is very etheric and subtle..
Awareness gently wanders from perception found to be,
As the mind exists in a muddle -

The becalmed mind of deep fortitude is the ideal state here,
For this illumination with spirit to remain..
Slow breathing and detatchment from thought chasing,
By which manner I enter this now settled refrain -

In the heavens high without and the heart deep within,
You have our true delight forever found..
And our souls now share a bond of infinite love flowing,
An eternal love knowing all around -

Each message you send to me in this earthly life,
The scent of a rose opens my heart anew..
And from another form of being in a land beyond time,
Your sweet love is eternally true -

Together we review the soul paths we have followed,
In the fleet lives they set us upon here..
And the changing roles with their challenges and folds,
We hold our togetherness very dear -

The times and trials of these lives we have lived on the earth,
And everything we thought that we knew..
Even the weather on this globe of creation we called home,
Was given pass to guide our hearts through -

I give thanks for our blessings of intangible insights shared,
And spiritual learnings of love beyond compare..
The upliftments of our togetherness taking perfect care,
Our voyages to reunite us both here and above -

We have more adventures outside and beyond together yet,
As our souls joy into infinity continues to grow..
Much divine delight and heavenly happiness await us still,
In the eternity of ongoing love that we know -
.
TitusL

art co angels by angels design

1 comment:

  1. From my facebook friend Michael Barras -

    ''Joy, is the souls dance of love. And your love, burns so bright, we're lucky you share these posts, words and art. Thank you uncle T. 💙''

    ReplyDelete