Wednesday, February 19, 2020

The Metaphysics of Love / Poem.

The Metaphysics of Love;

My words of love for you are the very essence of my spirit,
My poems for you are the most sacred love offering of my life -

Every thought of you is a flowering star in my heart, luminous, bright and beautiful -
I walk with your love throughout the shining gardens of our ethereal heavens, forever.

I am following your love, one impossible step at a time outside of everything,
Opening my heart to perception without form, your presence without physicality -

The awakening of our love dissolves every obstacle to the spiritual awareness,
Looking beyond all circumstance and before every hope into the heart, you are here.

Walking without faltering through the dramas of this world and into your endless love;
Looking only with the heart's intuition for sight,
Listening only to the silence of your shining light,
Following only the radiance of your invisible way,
Emboldened only by the consciousness of your love before the entrapment of thought,
Led only by the balance of the heart and soul with my loves devotion to you,
With only your loves true freedom for my causeway,
With your love beside me,
Always,
Timeless,
Without end -
Moving through the multiple days of forever and the myriad forms of being,
Dancing in the substance of spirit,
Eternally present,
Stretching out limitlessly in your tenderness,
The deep knowing of your love imbues my soul,
The mantle of every gentle joy is yours,
You are the kindness, compassion & truth of all my days,
You are are the education of love, light & healing,
Yours are the most sacred of ways.

The subtle discernments of your love -
To know that we are not the form but the conscioussness of spirit,
is the wakefullness of love.
Your gift of love is a transcendental doorway,
I step through this doorway to be with you forever and forever and forever, my love.

Your love is broadcasting on all frequencies - everywhere -
I am like a tower, transmiting the ineffable communications of your love,
This joy is given to me,
Thank you.

I am like a transformer decoding the mysteries of your love
so that many hearts can hear it,
This honour is my delight,
Thank you.

I am like a a conduit through which you share your love,
To this undertaking I surrender with gratitude,
Thank you.

This is the metaphysics of absolute and complete love,
My love is you -

c. TitusL

art co brigitte jost

1 comment:

  1. From my friend in facebook Ragnhildur Jónsdóttir -

    ''So beautiful ❤ god is love, love is god, the creative force ❤''

    ReplyDelete