Thursday, February 13, 2020

Your Love Leads My Spirit / Poem

Your Love Leads My Spirit

Sometime after I am transcended into spirit,
I will understand all of the reasons of why,
But until then and ever after and ever after,
I shall keep your love in my heart and nearby.

I realise that to a great spiritual awakening,
you were taken up at dawn into delight.
I believe that in happiness and joy you are dancing,
in the luminescence of heavens sweet light.

Yet bound up in earth physics as I still am,
it is hard to accept you exist outside them today,
Just as once upon a time and far away,
were places we could not with any conviction portray.

I am however open to intuition, inner light,
heart love sight and the essence divine -
For here you are found beyond all longing,
you are my one eternal, my true love sublime.

I know that you can hear me now my love,
see my rights and all of my wrongs,
Your love overcomes every missgiving,
your cherishing helps me sing our love songs.

How long must I walk the path without belonging,
as I am torn between this world and the other,
Come the day we shall be reunited together,
and new realms of love will discover.

I would hear from you oh beloved of my heart soul,
of the infusions and delights of above,
You can speak directly to my heart, sweet soul,
you are my celestial ever loving spirit of love.

There is something I so need to tell you,
and Im telling you every day that I breathe,
I need you for ever and for ever,
can you petition God my soul to unsheathe.

Until then I cherish each day of our love,
in my soul the lamp shines that you lit,
I thank you for your bright beloved radiance,
and your gentle heartsong now moonlit.

There is a place deep within and beyond self,
where every moment of our happiness can be found,
To this land which is located nowhere on the earth,
I am for your love eternally bound.

You have found the whole secret of my everything,
and I gave you my heart evermore,
That it is your love that leads my spirit and soul,
uplifts my heart and so very much more -

c. TitusL

art co birgitte jost

No comments:

Post a Comment