Sunday, January 5, 2020

Bereaved Of My Beloved The World Is Changed And So Am I / Poem

Bereaved of my beloved the world is changed and so am I.
The absolute immersion in our togetherness-present has completely gone, emptied from the face of the earth.
The deep-bright-rich-fulfilling-relaxed engagement - disassociation dance and the architecture of the conjoined spirit, vanished in an instant.
Stripped bear to the soul I have been flung into a shocking cold world of closed pathways, no-promise to share and no future hope.
Nowhere.
.
Yet despite it all,
I look up from my reverie of loss and your love is still here.
Deep in my heart beyond the reach of my mind, your soul is uplifting me, telling me to let go, rise up and be free with you.
Sparkling through my own eyes you show me things differently.
Your love is secretly a shining lantern illuminating everything,
leading me onward, into another new world, again.
My heart is the gateway and your love is the key.
Open Sesame.

© TitusL

No comments:

Post a Comment