Sunday, January 5, 2020

The Sun Has Fallen Out Of My World / Poem

The sun has fallen out of my world,
You are not here.
But another sun is shining in my heart -
You are here.

Between the two points an immeasurable gulf,
And no distance at all.
The shortfall between these realms is - inexpressible.

While the world hides the shining non physical,
The heart follows loves call beyond..
While the mind magnifies confusion,
The heart is to spirit - all.

Nothing is the same now nor will it ever be,
Yet within every not-moment you are both not here and beside me.
Nothing is different now nor could it ever be,
Yet everything is not changed but imbued with new meaning..

It's not complicated but it is difficult,
To keep calm in the whirlwind of these feelings and see.
To rise into the togetherness by breathing,
Into the heart-spirit touching infinity.

All my life's dreams and every desire fallen,
In this 'here' is only no truth to be found.
Every heart-led perception - your spirit ever risen,
In this 'here' is the truth called love all around.

There is a wheel in my heart turning,
As perception moves onward to be.
While the mind and the memory would chain me,
The heart - eternally stepping through - is free.

© TitusL




Art - Liane Collot d’Herbois.

No comments:

Post a Comment