Sunday, January 5, 2020

Why So Many Poems You May Wonder / Post

Why so many poems you may wonder.
Partly because 'why' is a torment that will destroy my heart and spirit if I let it - why did it have to be terminal, why her, why us, why......

Partly because I am finding a joy in charting these poetic paths out of the emotional depths of despair and into the spiritual heights.

To spend time with my Wendy as I write these poems, to catch hold of a thread of light and love, to weave it into a bridge for hearts and souls to move into brighter states of being. This is who we are as a couple, always believing in the light, sharing and being as an expression of love.

If I do not refocus on our love, daily reorienting my heart compass to its eternal center in the divine where Wendy now resides, I easily fall to and am swept away in grief and despair. In the writing of this poetry however I find my heart refreshed and am able to move beyond my loss and carry on in our shared loving outlook, to still be the me of us. Location is nothing I have found, togetherness is everything and it is based in the love in the heart. And love is not constrained by space nor time.

I am very blessed to have shared my love with Wendy and to still do so despite our current obstacles. Our spirits were in bright accord when we met and through our deep affinity we have been able to grow further together during this life than otherwise.

We have touched the heavens and whilst Wendy has gone ahead, I look forward to rejoin her when the time is right.
Until then I shall try to remain in light. ♥️🙏

 




No comments:

Post a Comment