Sunday, January 5, 2020

Some Say The Earth Is A Womb For The Spirit / Poem

Some say the Earth is a womb for the spirit,
When the spirit is born it leaves the womb.
They say the spirit is born into the beyond,
Into the realms of unimaginable light and love,
Sharing joy too mighty for matter to contain -
Blessed with compassion and understanding without end...
They say the spirit dances in the limitlessness of this infinite delight.

They tell me this.
It is also true

You undertake now the joyful upliftments of the heavens,
I remain here a while longer to become a love yet brighter.
You are my guide and companion leading me onwards,
Your luminescent silent love illuminates all my days -
Your tender sacred heart comforts my soul through the darkest of nights.
And your spiritual presence dances all around me, one step at a time.

Open my heart with the eyes of your love,
That I might see you more clearly -
Place your words directly into my soul,
That I may hear you in the very root of my being -
Embrace me in the sunshine of your smile,
That I will always wear your gentle love..

Walk with me -

© TitusL



No comments:

Post a Comment