Sunday, January 5, 2020

I Threw Myself Completely Into The Fire Of Your Divine Love / Poem

I threw myself completely into the fire of your divine love,
and consumed in the spirit of this truth I am free.

I cannot live on any world now without you,
because I am changed as you have become a key part of me.

Nolonger bound over in wondering or regret laden,
just walking in light until transcended be.

Each step is imbued like a tea ceremony with presence,
or the dance of two cranes in their wild mystery.

Every day like a parable on the meaning of the moment,
or a homily of the heart on its way home beyond the sky.

The nights are more arduous until sleeps sweet surrender -
 takes me to your embrace and together we fly.

I make no allusion on the path of this becoming,
I just try to breathe gently and let my thoughts be.

Dancing across the bridge into bright shinning nowness,
you are ever beside me outside the how, where or why.

Never alone in the solitude all around me,
nor in the depths of this daydream with ts murmurings of life.

Disguised here as your sweet self the true beloved has called me,
beyond all thingness and knowing into eternity...

© TitusL



No comments:

Post a Comment