Monday, January 6, 2020

Love Is Eternal / Poem


You told me that you would not be able to cope if I left this world the first of us,
so that suffering was spared us -

You are a bright vibrational spirit and such sometimes leave this realm early
in service of the higher power,
so this may be known -

You were not being punished for your loving kindness and grace on the earth
and nor was I,
loving kindness is the way home -

You were taken by the unfathomable infinity for causes I cannot understand,
I have understood this which is unknown -

Your life was your heart's message of goodness to all
writ large in every possible way,
to this I am a witness touchstone -

You are transformed from this world of mortal decay
into the ineffable eternal and spiritual light,
I know this is true -

You told me in a thousand ways every day how much you love me
and my love for you is absolute,
this we both know too -

Your astral quantum heart radiating love presence is now free
to be everywhere,
and it is because you went through -

I cannot conceive of one day on this world without you
but when I take one step you are right here in my heart,
in emptiness your presence renew -

And love is eternal

© TitusL






No comments:

Post a Comment