Wednesday, January 15, 2020

On Wendy's Birthday / Poem

Dear Wendy,
Today I celebrate the joyful life that you have shared with us all.
Thank you from the heart of my soul for the many blessings and limitless love you share with me still and with all who love you -
.
I feel your loving presence every moment of every day,
Your spirit illuminates and uplifts me in a multitude of ways -
.
You continue to exist in the happiness beyond measure,
As this is who you always were, eternally bright, forever loving and endlessly kind -
.
With a compassionate heart and infinite grace flowing about as you share your heart's blessings of love and of light,
You are both here and hereafter in the heavens dancing with the spirits of delight -
.
The joy that you bring with your heart's true love, your gentle inspirations and your tender healing ways, is unmeasurable -
.
Thank you beloved Wendy xx
.
.
Todays Angel Cards, which I invite Wendy to 'place' in my hand,
gave Acceptance & Delight, exactly as Wendy would say xx ~
.

𝐀𝐫𝐭 - 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐣𝐚 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐳

No comments:

Post a Comment