Sunday, January 5, 2020

My Ship Is Deep At Sea / Poem

My ship is deep at sea in the wildest storm I could never have imagined -
The whole of my world is being torn to pieces more every day.

I am ready to travel completely through this chaos to find you -
You were swept away in the same earthshattering upheavals unable to stay.

We are now thrown on opposite sides of the material-spiritual divide -
You send your love and your prayers to guide me but you cannot return.

As for myself it is less and less possible to stay here as everything of my heart is taken away...
My voyage through the portal is approaching closer every day -

It awaits only God to send me on my way.

My spirit will find you in the elsewhere of the other realms -
For the truth of abiding love no measure under infinity could ever divide.

Whilst I am blessed with a love that bridges the very same divide -
I see the path ahead of me will in its eventuality not be denied.

Everything is empty now -
I am coming

© TitusL

I have added the following explanation to make more clear the meaning:


Because Wendy's love is still with me, it is her physical manifestation that I miss and long for, her voice, her touch, her smile and laughter, her actual electromagnetic, etheric, atomic, physical biochemical love radiating presence in a million ways every day - Whilst I believe her spirit to be happy in the higher realms, it is at times hard to find a calm ocean on this voyage through life into that beyond. I have complete faith in our love and believe the infinity continues to unite our spirits, although the physical aspect of my heart-mind often feels bewildered, hurt and alone. The infinity will eventually bring our love together in a more equal way outside of this realm - until then I must remain in light. This might sound a bit otherworldly to some, but it is the view that Wendy and I shared - for us it is real.

My poem about this grief as a spiritual voyage leading outside of life, is also a commitment to transcend this world to follow our love. It is not about hanging on to our love but rather a letting go of everything which is not love...



Picture - Guru Nanak

No comments:

Post a Comment