Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Suddenly A Rainbow / Poem

Suddenly a rainbow came singing songs I couldn't hear,
Today she stepped smiling forward from a steely dark grey sky,
Snow capped mountains climbed quietly behind her while two white swans flew slowly by,
Their white necks and wings glided serenely across her glowing radiance with a sigh,
You are here...
 
Neither born nor died you ever are a high vibration of pure light shining,
An endless emanation of love temporarily transformed anew,
To manifest these several years during my life on earth as you,
Now outside of the window of everything and inside of my heart forever,
We are together -

Barely conscious of the metaphysic in this bubble of cosmic space,
Within which I am curled up like a sleeping snail within its shell,
But without which I will become something else as well,
I look with wonder to your love letters falling to me gently through the sky,
You are everywhere -

This love could not be called affection, infatuation dosen't tell it,
Romantic love barely begins to say and devotion cannot spell it,
The bliss of several thousands then is but the briefest introduction,
This is universal -

The shining of your transcendence in these divinely magic moments,
They are singularly beautiful, deeply healing and terrifying too,
Because this is what we have now,
This me and you vision is true,
This is not a metaphor,
This is love -

© TitusL

 art - shekinah co brigitte finch

art co birgitte jost

No comments:

Post a Comment