Thursday, January 30, 2020

You Illuminate Me / Poem

Your shining heart darts brightly in as you illuminate my spirit,
Your joy and devotion are flowering here, as your love does begin it. 
 
My heart no more confined within, in yours does gladly dwell —
The soul of love knows so much more than memory could speak or ever tell.
 
My daily life is now imbued with your love's healing balm -
By heart sight alone I see your ineffable grace and charm.

In the mindful murmurings of my spirit - forever loving you,
I apprehend strange changes as the world transforms askew.
 
The written word reverses and is projected from within,
And the air around me flickers as your love comes tumbling in.
 
Startling, unnerving and delightful too, I know that this is you -
Auras of light dance before my eyes, I can barely acknowledge as true.

Allowing myself to see the light as wonders here are happening -
Setting aside thoughts and fears which are not needful but meerely maddening.
 
Faith says this and Science that, but your love says nothing at all -
For your love is unequivocal and the gentlest love of all.
 
Your spirit has ascended now to heights I cannot know,
Yet you are still beside me here and your love does forever flow.
.
© TitusL

art co peter and birgitte fich christiansen

No comments:

Post a Comment