Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Wendy's Message / Drawing

This morning I drew a  portrait of Wendy, using her own coloured pencils xx
Wearing her robe that she made herself in summer sky blue, with wings of a golden sunlight hue - she is so beautiful that the sun smiles and the flowers bloom just for her xx

Todays Angel cards, which I ask Wendy to 'place in my hand' every morning after my yoga session were Faith, Tenderness & Gratitude - after which I was moved to draw this portrait. I later asked Wendy if she liked the drawing and the Angel card for reply was 'Awakening' -  this could be an Awakening of my return to drawing or I think more hopefully of a line of communication between us which is perhaps clearer or stronger when I am calmer/more open as in when I am drawing...
 
You don’t need to be a talented artist to engage in art as therapy or just to enjoy its benefits. After all, the goal is not to create a masterpiece but to express yourself freely through art; the artistic results are secondary to the emotional benefits. Art as therapy can help people who have been exposed to loss or trauma - which certainly applies in this case. Carrying out this art project did lift my spirits, enabled me to be calm, I felt the presence of my beloved Wendy whilst I was drawing and I enjoy the result too.
 _____________________________________________________

Curiously, last night when I took a look at this post from my mobile phone I saw that the block of text above had been underpinned/overlayed with prayer hands - which shouldn't be possible in the blog code and even more curious - this morning they have just as mysteriously gone....
Whilst some may say there is just some kind of glitch in the system and nothing more mysterious than that, I prefer to think that nothing really happens by chance although the meanings are not always clear. In this case I think the message was very clear - one of love and support.
I think it was a message from Wendy ❤️🌺🙏 xx ~



Awakening
Drawing © TitusL


Wendy's Message xx


No comments:

Post a Comment