Sunday, January 5, 2020

I Walk A Path To The Otherworld / Poem

I walk a path to the otherworld - the secret hidden in plain sight,
the one with the heart reaching beyond all reasons.

And these words mark the moments that your love shimmering shines through,
my many mixed oft conflicting soul seasons...


Leading me inwards and onwards and upwards you infuse me -
my ever present companion, my beloved.

I feel the presence of you now, gentle of heart, smile and brow,
inside of everything - inside my heart you are so well loved.

The soft song of your voice, the warmth of your embrace,
your life and your graciousness lifted us lightly.

Although these are now gone, yet your love carries on,
as you illuminate my heart most brightly.

Each spring I will sow your wild flowers in abundance,
to share your delight in life's dance of the great spirit all around us.

Every step in this moment that with you now is up-taken,
is forged in eternities temple of the somehow.

I walk among hawks, bluebirds flash at my shoulder,
flowers festoon themselves forward and they sing for you.

Lit like a lantern in the gloom against my own darkest nights moon,
to shine a path for the mind-clouded days brightly and sooner.

Oh there are things I must do on this path of the new,
as the body needs its care - so be kindly.

And the loudness in mind will render the spirit quite blind,
proceed through the thought-world ever-so lightly.

Pass these companions in peace and then I may see,
With heart 's eyes open wide, love is here shinning & free...

I stand beside you now as the heavens rising over,
open vistas of wonder above us -

And the sense of your spirit in the space all around,
carries our love into eternity.

© TitusL


Art by Brigitte Devaia Jost



No comments:

Post a Comment