Sunday, January 5, 2020

My Love Did Not Die / Poem

My love did not die,
My love's body died & she left it behind her..
My love was called to serve in the upabove,
I am to follow at the appointed hour.

Your love is dancing in my heart.
And when I look through my heart
Like a sparkling lense into the divine,
Into your heart which is sublime,
Through the light that is yours and mine,
Your love is everywhere.
And I am there
With you

The Universe is a magic cloak,
Sweep it to the side and everything vanishes in an instant -
Except your love,
And my heart.
Somehow existing beyond all the realms,
Our love is -

The bridge of love to the temple of love on the mountain of love
is crossed by entering the opened heart of love,
With complete love.
And with nothing else

There is no other way

When I came here with you I was overflowing with ideas and with love,
Now you have left here,
But you have not left me -
Now there is only love overflowing -
Here

When I relax the heart and let go the mind,
I can see you outside of the universe,
Just there -
Everywhere

You imbue me with your love -
Through and through by day and night.
Beyond all rhyme and reason and in every sort of season,
There is your love and our joy -
There is us

Beyond the horizon of this life you are laughing,
waiting for me to catch up,
I am coming...

© TitusL



No comments:

Post a Comment