Friday, January 31, 2020

Transformative Love / Poem

You are transformative,
You transform everything into love -

You transform your death into the light of love within my heart,
If I would be with you -


You transform my love for you,
Into an invisible pathway of love...

You transform my invisible pathway of love,
Into a tangible present...

You transform this tangible present into your pure loving presence,
Which radiates love....

You transfer your pure loving presence into my heart,
Which you freely inhabit in the now....

You transform the freely inhabited now of my heart,
Into a gateway of your loving spirit -

You transform the gateway of your loving spirit,
Into a realm of love beyond form -

You transfer your realm of love beyond form,
And your spiritual space reaching beyond everywhere,
Into my heart...

You came to me first in a dream,
You came with your heart and with your love both awake -

Your love transformed our love into a gateway,
To the eternal love -

I stepped through our gateway to the eternal love,
And found there the realm of eternal love,
Which is now everywhere -

Thank you xx
.
© TitusL


art co brigitte jost

No comments:

Post a Comment